Saturday, May 12, 2007

Banquet - Bloc Party

I feel kinda crap and cannot sleep so I am writing a blog entry. Is that the right thing to say?

Anyway.

In primary school children learn to think the same; in high school young adults learn to think and act the same; at university adults they put all of what they have learned into practice. When they graduate university they all live they same lives.

I would like to see a world were paintings in a gallery can be hung crooked (Instead of parallel and perpendicular). I would like to see people act and think for themselves. I would like to see the grass being green every were you look. I would like to see people being praised for standing out in a crowd( the square peg in the round hole). I would like to see being different a badge of honour you wear with pride. I imagine this world I would like to see is what hell looks like. I imagine this world I would like to see is full of choices( not just one option from which to choose).

Well I am done.

No comments: