Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer

I have to stop procrastinating. I need to spend less time on the computer. I need a of of things.

Mr. Braddock: Ben, what are you doing?
Benjamin: Well, I would say that I'm just drifting. Here in the pool.
Mr. Braddock: Why?
Benjamin: Well, it's very comfortable just to drift here.
Mr. Braddock: Have you thought about graduate school?
Benjamin: No.
Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Benjamin: You got me.

That quote is from the Graduate. A great movie if you have not seen it you should. It reflects how I feel right now. I am comfortable just to drift. Not push and boundaries just drift. It is very scary. Like I have lost my nerve.

No comments: