Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Hold Steady - Little Hoodrat Friend.

I Should start by introducing myself.

Hi. My name is Jarred Flynn. I am not an alcoholic. I am 21. I lust for travel. This is why i started this blog. To track my Saving and Spending. My goal is Japan in January 2008.

How will I name my posts - The band and song i am currently listening to.

I live 5 minutes walk from the beach yet don't surf. I go to college. I am studying Business. I hope to major in Accounting. Why am i writing short sentences? A lecture told me to do this. Why? it makes the work easier to comprehend. And it works for me.




This is me in my room. On my MacBook. Awesome.

:edit:

Best of Bootie 2006 is here Link: http://www.bootieusa.com/bestofbootie2006/ Copy and past this link into your browser. Enjoy.

No comments: